Don’t Wait to Get Help
When family dynamics are out of balance, everyone suffers. Counseling with the entire family allows all members to have a voice. Therapy strengthens the family unit by creating balance. Also, when your adolescent is experiencing anxiety, depression or low self-esteem affects the entire family unit.
Family therapy helps:
- Identify problems and conflicts, and how to work on problems together
- Highlight strengths within the family
- Develop strategies to resolve conflicts
- Communicate difficult emotions
- Learn different methods to handle conflict and problems
- Implement effective ways to communicate and open up with each other
Email or contact me here for a free, 15-minute phone consultation. I’m here to help you create a life your child will love.